Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Winter Recap




 
D loves the bath, he even pretends to wash his hair.  I'm pretty sure this means he is a baby genius.


 Kitchen Adventures: POPOVERS- Yummy & impressive, Dr. Oz pizza, and Chicken & Noodles
Get your popover pan at your local Williams-Sonoma


 
 We are trying to get D to use his utensils.  He loves them, has no idea how to use them but refuses to put them down even while drinking.




Our little helper, he pushes his highchair into the kitchen.  This happens many times a day, always ready to chow down!
 
We had my sister-in-law's birthday bash at our house.  Check out her bday sign, I made it myself!  (Pinterest alert!)





My college roommate's mother retired from Kent State. So D and I headed to my favorite town to celebrate the retirement of one of my favorite people.  It was so nice to have Miss Gina on campus when we were in school.  She has a way of making you feel like the most important person in the world.  Because of this trait I picked her to prep me before I walked down the aisle on my wedding day.  We went to eat at one of my old stomping grounds, Ray's.  It was a bizarre moment going into the bar and asking for a highchair instead of a long island.





Just textin' some ladies.... 




My brother-in-law is the President of the local Little League.  A few years ago he introduced us to the amazing fun that is known as "Night at the Races."  If you love gambling and fun this is the event for you!  We look forward to this every year.  My best friend Brionna even got in on the action this year.  We are thinking derby hats for next year!  










Spring has sprung and mama wasn't ready for this crazy warm weather we've been having, forcing D to wear "short shorts" from last summer.  Who would have thought Ohio would be a Spring Break hot spot??



Happy Spring!



1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!

    "I'm pretty sure this means he is a baby genius." I agree

    :)

    ReplyDelete