Friday, December 16, 2011

Margarona's and a College Graduation

via
Ride 1 of my 3
The Margarona
(said aloud to the tune of
The Knack's "My Sharona")
My baby sister in law graduated from the University of Cincinnati last weekend.  She barely had her drivers license when Andy and I met so to see her at this point in her now adult life brings a tear to my eye!  We can't wait to see what's next for her.  She showed us an amazing time in Kentucky Cincinnati.  All of Andy's family were able to make it with the exception of a couple brothers in law.  We kicked off the celebration with some MARGARONAS at  El Toro!  Yes, it's what you think it is, a margarita with a tiny corona in it.  Then we headed across the border to Newport, Kentucky to partake in some beer drinkin' and bull ridin'.  A perfect college graduation celebration if you ask me!  We had so much fun and were so glad we could celebrate this milestone with her.  Sadly this weekend won't be as fun as the last-I am working all of it!


The Grad & Patrick 




Happy Graduation Shell Bell - We Love you!


2 comments: