Friday, November 11, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Christmas, it's soooo close.  I can't wait!  I am so sick of all the complaining; "Christmas stuff already", "It's not even Thanksgiving yet", "blah blah blahhhhhh".  The proof is in the figgy puddling - "It's the most wonderful time of the year".  There is even a song that says it, so it must be true.  Why wouldn't you start celebrating as soon as possible?  My husband loves the cozy feel of our house at Christmas that for his birthday(which is Halloween) he asked to decorate the house!  The fun Starbucks cups, Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark, the decorations...I love it all!  Back to the Starbucks, have you tried the Peppermint Mocha?  It's like Christmas in a cup.  Are you ready for this holiday season?

D's 1st Christmas last year
The question this year is 
how do I keep this away from that?


Our "soon to be terrorized" Tree
Nap Time (12 months)
He was fully and properly dress when I left him...  
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment