Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Adoption Day!

Did you know that November is National Adoption Month and today is National Adoption Day?  Well, it is!  My full time job is in adoptions.  My job deals a lot with families in the final stages of their adoption process.  I help make families (and make them legal)!  It melts my heart every Monday when I watch these families being created.  Hollywood adoption have always been fascinating to me, thank you Angelina Jolie.  The latest celebrity adoption trend seems to be domestic adoptions e.g. Kristin DavisDenise Richards and Mariska Hargitay.  I have some sweet friends in Tennessee that are on a waiting list right now to adopt a baby from Africa!  Since I only see the final stages of adoption it has been neat to follow their process through her blog.  (Her kids are super cute too!)  Enjoy and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this on my local news! My friends and I were talking about how we love adoption and could definitely see ourselves adopting someday in the future once we're married or more financially stable, etc. How neat & rewarding that you work in the industry :)

    ReplyDelete